Everyone like to eat/buy, but do you know someone willing pay back you when you eat/buy thing?
All you need is to become a professional customer——a service checker.
A service checker is a part time job, which required you to perform some service/product check for some branded company.
The most common check in Malaysia is MacDonald and the paid is from 5 USD – 10 USD.
- Good english/malay speaking, listening and writing.
- Own some gadget as you may required to take photo, calculate time.
- A detailed person. (Option)
- Earn money while shopping/eating.
- Improve your knowledge as a customer, know more about customer right.
- Trained to become a more detailed person.
- Easy job.
- Have to pay by your own money first, if your report doesn’t not meet the requirement, you’ll not get paid. (sound fair right?)
- Payment through Paypal only. (Less useful for Malaysian)
- Payment took long time, around 4~6 weeks.
- Only available for part time. For some case, you’ll get job once in 3 months.
Currently, the opportunity is here. The service checker team is having mass recruitment for any people not less than 18 years old live in the following area:
- Alor Setar
- Sungei Petani
- Kuala Trengganu
- Triang Pahang
- Pahang Darul akmur
- Port Dickson/Seremban
- Shah Alam
- Kuala lumpur
- Johor Bahru.
Same as every thing, you’ll only know how good/bad a thing is only if you tried it yourself.
If you fulfil the requirement, then here is the simple tutorial for you to take the first step.
Share this news with your friend and comment if any question.